Machining and Mechanical Construction
Our expertise in mechanical construction and machining: grinding, turning, vertical turning, digitally controlled machining, large dimension machining, prototypes for small series of single items, prototypes – single items – small series, control laboratory.
DEVELOPING OPERATING MODES AND RANGES
- Materials: construction steel, stainless steel, nickel base, non-ferrous, plastic materials, PU.
- Ability to design clamping fixtures, particularly for thin-walled items and mechanically-welded items.
- R&D on tools and cutting parameters.
Machining and assembly skills :
Turning centres with grinding axis, machining centres with horizontal and vertical heads and continuous table with axis, five face grinding in a single grinder, machining of medium and large scale rotating items and prismatic parts, mechanical assembly with servo control, shrink fit method.
CUTTING EDGE EQUIPMENT AND STAFF
The relationship between man and machine is at the heart of our company’s performance. BONNAVION is practically committed to both these aspects, investing 10% of our annual turnover in machines and staff training.
Resources and management:
- Eight turning and grinding machine operators
GEOMETRY AND SURFACE FINISHES
Whether for prototypes, small series or single parts, BONNAVION constantly conducts self-checks.
Equipment: three-dimensional control equipment, air-conditioned control laboratory.
STANDARDS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / ISO 18001 – ISO 3834-2 (find out more)