Sheet metalwork and welding
We are constantly striving for excellence to ensure we are recognised for our expertise in welding operating methods, that our team of sheet metalworkers are constantly being trained, and that we meet client specifications and standards (ISO and ASME).
BONNAVION is a member of the SNCT (Syndicat National de la Chaudronnerie – Tuyauterie – Maintenance Industrielle), the Association Française du Soudage (AFS) and COFREND SuperSlam. We constantly and actively monitor welding technology, building codes and ISO and ASME standard specifications.
WELDING : RECOGNISED EXPERTISE
- Recognised operating methods: QMOS (French equivalent of a Welding Operator Performance Qualification) for welding construction steels, stainless steels, non-ferrous materials, and nickel-based metals under the ASME and EUROPEAN STANDARDS 15614 리눅스 vim 다운로드.
- Co-ordination of welding operations is certified by standard 3834-2.
- The ability to design heat treatment instructions, to monitor suppliers and conduct finishing activities at a later stage: surface polishing and treatments 라이덴5.
Welding skills :
Welding specifications, QMOS (Welding Operator Performance Qualification), QS (Welding Operator Performance Qualification in line with standard EN 287-1), flux welding (SAW), non-destructive testing, dye-penetrant inspection, ultrasound, 3834-2 certification, ASME codes and standards (= American codes), MAG welding, TIG welding, surfacing dictionary.
A TEAM OF SHEET METAL WORKERS CONSTANTLY BEING TRAINED
- 8 sheet metal workers (TIG, MAG, flux, covered electrode and brazing),
- The team is constantly undergoing training to maintain the highest levels of qualification,
- Non-destructive inspection teams are COFREND-level 2 certified 광풍무 다운로드.
DOCUMENTATION CONTROL, CLIENT SPECIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS (ISO and ASME)
- Drafting welding specifications, visual control procedures and non-destructive testing procedures,
- Traceability of materials,
- Chemical and mechanical tests, density controls
- Re-testing procedures
STANDARDS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / ISO 18001 – ISO 3834-2 (find out more)
- Project certifications ; ISO 15085/ ISO 9100 et ISO 50001